At EV dance, we strive to provide students with a holistic learning experience. Our programmes are proven to bring achievements and awards to schools and positively impact the lives of our students. Together, we can educate students through these exclusive programmes:
NAC-AEP Approved Assembly Programmes and Enrichments: A great introduction for students to understand dance as an art form.
Enrichment and PAL Dance Programme: Students get a hands on experience at learning various dance styles and techniques.
CCA, Dance Camps, Competitive and Recreational Training:
Students are grouped to form for a more in-depth level of training.
Our team of knowledgeable and experienced instructors are equipped to deliver the best quality services. Here are some examples of their professional certifications and requirements:
- Ministry Of Education ERIS approved (MOE ERIS)
- National Arts Council - Arts Education Programme approved (NAC-AEP)
- Pupils Active Learning, Social and Emotional Learning (PAL & SEL)
- First Aid and AED Certified
- 5 to 14 years of coaching experience in MOE Schools
- Professional certifications such as RAD Ballet, CSTD Jazz/Tap/Ballet/Hip Hop, Urban Dance Instructors, Hip Hop and Street Dance Certifications
Your students are always in good hands. Learn more about our team.